Westamerica File Transfer Service
Uploading your project files to Westamerica Graphics is as easy as 1… 2… 3…
- Collect all of your project files into a single folder, being sure to include all your fonts and graphics. Compress all of these project components into one file using a compression program such as Stuffit or WinZip.**
- Login using the form to the left with the following credentials:
(using all lower case letters)
- Select “Send a File” and enter some basic information. Browse to your compressed file and click on the “Upload Files” button.
It’s as easy as that!
You will see a progress bar showing that your file is being uploaded. Please WAIT until you get a confirmation message that your file has been received before leaving the site, or your transmission will be interrupted and will not be complete.
PLEASE: Always include a PROOF when you submit files via FTS. You may choose one of two proof methods:
- A PDF proof of your final file (simply upload it along with your graphic file(s). Or:
- A laser proof of your final file (fax it to WAG Preflight at 949-462-9765).
**You may submit up to five files in one FTS transmission, however we STRONGLY encourage you to compress your project files into one stuffed file. You will appreciate a much quicker file upload time, and a single file is simply easier for you, rather than having to load many separate project files. “Stuffit” is a great program – if you would like to purchase a copy, please visit www.stuffitsoftware.com.