Westamerica Graphics is proud to host PRINTEGR8. This premier event, to be held on Wednesday May 11, is presented exclusively for Southern California marketers and media specifiers.
PRINTEGR8 will offer fresh ideas, case studies, and cross-media marketing success stories - in a fast-paced "lunch and learn" mini-conference format. No hype. No wild promises. Just practical, real-world examples of how YOU can generate new business through integrated, multi-channel marketing.
Top industry leaders from Xerox, USPS, Grow Socially, and International Paper will deliver powerful information and tools that you can use to energize your next marketing campaign. Network with your peers and enjoy lunch together at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Long Beach.
Here's 8 GR8 reasons to attend:
- Social Skills – Learn how to integrate social media into your marketing mix and actually generate measurable results.
- Going Mobile – See examples of how print is re-energizing marketing campaigns through QR codes and SMS messaging.
- Getting Personal – You’ve heard how personalization can drive up response rates, but there are important keys to success you need to learn.
- Cross-Media Conquests – Email, internet, print, pURLs, social – no single media alone will generate consistent results. Learn how to integrate your marketing campaigns to achieve the business growth you seek.
- Be Sustainable - Learn the truth about the environmental impact of print and electronic communications.
- Meet New Friends – Join an exclusive gathering of marketing and media peers and industry leaders.
- Take It Home – You’ll walk away with TONS of valuable resources, handouts, and tools you can use on your next marketing campaign.
- Healthy Appetite – Bring one, because you’re going to get fed in style at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Long Beach.
About the hosts: Westamerica Graphics provides integrated marketing solutions that drive business growth. With over 30 years of success as a premier commercial printer, Westamerica is now helping their clients integrate print into coordinated, multi-channel campaigns that generate improved response rates and greater returns on their marketing investments.